My Blog List

Monday 14 May 2012

Charity Blog Cheque Hand Over

A BIG THANK YOU


For 21 years, I have had Grand Mal Epilepsy and been treated superbly and professionally mainly at the Queens Medical Centre Hospital in Nottingham, though my epilepsy have never been controlled, the Doctors,mainly Dr Whiteley has tried his best up to his retirement around Christmas Time in 2011 to find a solution. 

I felt that I wanted to give something back as a thank you but not really sure how to.  

After Malc Storer & Kev Goodman did a charity blog during the 2010-11 season, I thought well if I can just raise £100, I'd be delighted, so imagine how I felt with a total of £541.25p that I handed over to the Neurology Department this morning. 

There was Dr Whiteley and Dr Wills, a Epilepsy Nurse and photographer from the Nottingham Evening Post(already had the interview via phone on Friday).

I would really like to thank every club, every one who has donated towards the Blog Charity throughout the season.

I will be keeping the Blog going next season and hoping to yet again raise £100 towards another Charity to which I've not decided upon as yet.

Thank you to all those that read my blog and have added it to their blogs

The pictures from this Mornings Presentation can be found on

3 comments:

  1. Hello Webmaster,

    Your website is very useful, if you are interested in link exchange with a high quality website at http://www.livescores.com.au, please let me know.

    I look forward to your reply.

    Regards

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog....thanks for sharing...
    CPAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it is amazing that you are going to get a better treatment and I hope that it can help you and have a better life's quality. Me and per head friends are with you on this.

    ReplyDelete